Do you have a new puppy you need to house-train or an older dog that just can’t hold it like they use to? Are you searching for the best product? Then the top rated Dog Pee Pads – Wee-Wee Pads will be the ideal solution for a number of potty challenges, such as:
- Puppy housebreaking
- Incontinence in elderly dogs
- High-rise Condos or Apartments
- Leaving your pet at home through the workday
Their absorbent style and leak proof liner indicates easy and mess-free cleanup; and Wee-Wee Pads have a 100% Leak proof Guarantee.
Features of the Dog Pee Pads
- Attractant naturally attracts your pet to the pad making teaching easy
- Fast drying top layer seals in wetness and decreases odors
- Super Absorbent Quilted Core offers optimum absorption – 10 times its weight
- Durable leak proof liner helps safeguard floors and carpets
Wee-Wee Pads are available in a number of sizes so that you can find the perfect fit for your pet.
Sizes for Dog Pee Pads Include:
- Small Dogs: 16.5″ x 23.5″
- Original (Puppy): 22.5″ x 23″
- Adult: 24″ x 24″
- Extra-Large: 28″ x 34″
- Gigantic: 27.5″ x 44″
Directions for Use:
- Choose the area for your pet to eliminate.
- Unfold the pad and place on the ground, plastic side down.
- Once your pet has made use of the pad, throw away and replace with a clean pad.
Training Your New Puppy with Wee-Wee Pads
- Place your pup on the pad during the day to acquaint them with the attractant.
- As soon as your pup goes on the pad instantly reward them with compliments and a goody for good behavior.
- Immediately exchange the soiled pad with a fresh one.
- If your pup eliminates somewhere besides the pad merely set them back on the pad and persuade them to eliminate there.
- Once your pup is trained inside you can start training them to eliminate outside.
- Begin relocating the pad in the direction of the door and gradually to the outside area where you want your pup to go.
Training Tip – For best results keep your pup restricted to a smaller space like the bathroom or kitchen.
Many people today are working towards living a healthier life. The gyms are becoming more crowded; individuals are making smarter choices in their diets and for many, daily exercise is becoming a staple in their lives. However, far too often we tend to forget about the exercise needs of our pets. During the cold, snowy winter months we can go to a gym or a mall and walk off our pent up energy; but, what about our pets? Quite often in the winter our pets spend a majority of their time lying around which may result in them packing on a few extra pounds. Once the warm weather hits our pets can start getting some much needed exercise but, will exercise alone be enough to shed those extra pounds or do we need to give them a little boost?
Weight Vests are sufficient for you and I, but does that mean they are advisable for your puppy? Attaching a weight vest to the upper body of one’s precious pooch might seem just a little strange, but there are several definite advantages to strapping a dog weight vest to your favorite four legged friend.
A vest might have a positive effect on your dog’s well being. Following are a couple ways your little friend can reap the benefits from a dog weight vest.
- A Relaxing Effect – Just like a person, a pup that keeps active is likely to remain healthy. If your pet seems hyper or simply has excess energy, a weight vest might help calm them down. A calm dog is normally more responsive, considerably less aggressive and far better behaved.
- Exercise – Taking your pet for long walks is healthy for you as well as your pup. If your dog has a few excess pounds they have to lose the extra weight from the vest can help burn excess energy and help reduce unhealthy pounds in a shorter period. The additional weight from the vest assists in building muscle tone and can lower the daily level of exercise that is recommended by many vets.
How These Vests are Manufactured:
- The weight vests I’ve reviewed are manufactured from cordura denier backed material, with double-stitched construction.
- They’re sheepskin lined, across the upper back, on the underside, along the shoulder section, the chest and girth straps.
- These vests have individual zippered pouches with a one-pound weight for the medium & large vests. The small vests have eight zippered pouches and half pound weights.
By using a dog weight vest, you might see your pup’s stamina and agility increase. Do both yourself as well as your pet a favor and allow your pup to lead a healthier life, grab a weighted vest for your best friend today.
Information provided by Sam Johnson from BestInformationWebsite.com.