Do you have a new puppy you need to house-train or an older dog that just can’t hold it like they use to? Are you searching for the best product? Then the top rated Dog Pee Pads – Wee-Wee Pads will be the ideal solution for a number of potty challenges, such as:
- Puppy housebreaking
- Incontinence in elderly dogs
- High-rise Condos or Apartments
- Leaving your pet at home through the workday
Their absorbent style and leak proof liner indicates easy and mess-free cleanup; and Wee-Wee Pads have a 100% Leak proof Guarantee.
Features of the Dog Pee Pads
- Attractant naturally attracts your pet to the pad making teaching easy
- Fast drying top layer seals in wetness and decreases odors
- Super Absorbent Quilted Core offers optimum absorption – 10 times its weight
- Durable leak proof liner helps safeguard floors and carpets
Wee-Wee Pads are available in a number of sizes so that you can find the perfect fit for your pet.
Sizes for Dog Pee Pads Include:
- Small Dogs: 16.5″ x 23.5″
- Original (Puppy): 22.5″ x 23″
- Adult: 24″ x 24″
- Extra-Large: 28″ x 34″
- Gigantic: 27.5″ x 44″
Directions for Use:
- Choose the area for your pet to eliminate.
- Unfold the pad and place on the ground, plastic side down.
- Once your pet has made use of the pad, throw away and replace with a clean pad.
Training Your New Puppy with Wee-Wee Pads
- Place your pup on the pad during the day to acquaint them with the attractant.
- As soon as your pup goes on the pad instantly reward them with compliments and a goody for good behavior.
- Immediately exchange the soiled pad with a fresh one.
- If your pup eliminates somewhere besides the pad merely set them back on the pad and persuade them to eliminate there.
- Once your pup is trained inside you can start training them to eliminate outside.
- Begin relocating the pad in the direction of the door and gradually to the outside area where you want your pup to go.
Training Tip – For best results keep your pup restricted to a smaller space like the bathroom or kitchen.